Timothy Price, Staff Writer
1. What got you into swimming?
I had asthma when I was little so the doctor told my parents to get me into more cardio-related sports. They threw me in the pool and I joined pre-team when I was eight. I haven’t stopped since.
2. What was your first memory of swimming?
I remember taking lessons, looking across to the other side of the pool and seeing all the other kids on the swim team. I was the oldest kid in lessons and just wanted to be with kids my own age. So they let me join pre-team and yet I was still the oldest kid there.
3. What other sport would you play at the Mount, if you could play one?
I would try to play soccer since I think it’s so much fun. I’m not sure if I would be any good at it considering the last time I played was in the 5th grade.
4. What are your team’s expectations for this year?
Now that we rocked at Radford, we need to continue to swim smart and hopefully go even faster at Conferences, hopefully placing in the top 4.
5. What is your favorite part of the Mount?
The community, the swimmers, and I love when campus is decorated for Christmas.
6. What is your major?
7. What are your plans for after college?
I want to go to nursing school and then hopefully do a lot of traveling.
8. What is your favorite part of being on the swim team?
The laughs. There is never a dull practice when you’re with your gals.
9. Are you involved with anything else at the Mount?
I am a presidential ambassador as well as a tutor for biology and anatomy.